Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Like Root Beer



I prefer root beer sweetened with cane sugar, stevia or honey. For the most part root beer with high fructose corn syrup tastes the same to me.

My Favorite spot to buy my root beer is Jungle Jim's in Fairfield, OH just north of Cincinnati. I have bought more than 40 brands there. I live in the Indianapolis area and I have found some good places here and when I visit my brother outside of Chicago I go to Woodman's. There is a local Craft Brewery in Indianapolis that makes one of the best root beers that I have ever tasted. It is called Triton and it is on the far NE side of Indy. I am having a mental block on the other stores in Indy where I buy root beer. When I get through the block I will post those names. Some of the places are regional, if not national and might be close to you.


P.S.-Costco has sold some good root beer by the case.



 Woodman's


 Triton





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Root Beer

I prefer root beer sweetened with cane sugar, stevia or honey. For the most part root beer with high fructose corn syrup tastes the s...